How to boot in safe mode on Windows 7,8,8.1,10:- Is your computer is infected with virus? Does your computer is automatically booting during the windows logon process? Well don’t worry because in this article we will cover information on how to get rid of many operating system based problems using safe mode but first let’s take a quick review on what safe mode really is and how is that windows based function helping to diagnose windows operating system problems.
What is Safe Mode and how does it Worked?
Safe mode is a diagnostic mode pre-installed in your windows which helps to fix operating system based problems such as virus or corrupt software that slow down or restart windows. Safe mode runs on minimal feature and drivers required to run windows so you can easily identify the problem and fix it. Safe mode is installed in almost every windows based operating system launched by Microsoft whether it would be 95, 98, XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10. In most of the windows safe mode can be accessed by pressing F8 keys or in some computer it can be accessed by pressing Shift + F8 Key.
How to access or boot in safe mode – Windows 7, 8, 8.1,10
Note: This method are tried and tested on Windows 7, 8, XP and 10.
If you are technology expert you can easily boot in safe mode by knowing the keys mentioned above if not then dont worry i will explain the step by step method to boot in safe mode:-
- First restart your computer or laptop.
- On boot screen when your device is just restart simultaneously press F8 button then a screen is show in the picture given below.
- Once you simultaneously press F8 button it will take you to ADVANCED BOOT OPTION screen here select option SAFE MODE by pressing enter button to access or boot in safe mode.
Recently while browsing the internet i discovered a lot users has reported that the F8 keys are not working on their computer possibly it might be a new rouge software that restrict you to removing it by disabling this option or your boot does not support it.
The possibility could be any, however if you are facing the same problem while boot into your windows then i will share one more method to boot into safe mode. Make sure this method is your last resort because there are some risk involved in this method like you computer will boot in safe mode always instead of normal mode but if you use this method carefully it will be your trump card so lets take a look into this method.
Alternate method to boot in safe mode
- Press Windows + R button a run dialogue box will be appear.
- On the run dialogue box type msconfig and press enter.
- Now system configuration panel will be appeared on that panel choose BOOT tab.
- Search section boot option and check on option SAFE MODE and then APPLY and OK.
Note:- Now your computer will start in safe mode however it will stay in safe mode untill you un-select the option by going through the same process.
For more information and updates on How to access or boot in safe mode – Windows 7, 8, 8.1,10 stay updates to hardresetandsnapchat.