Change Gmail Profile Picture :- At the time of creating your gmail account you seen a option to upload profile picture sometime we do not have the picture to upload and sometime we leave the upload picture option because we quickly want to access our gmail account. After spending happy time with our gmail account we want to change the default settings of our gmail account like themes, picture and other settings. It is easy to change almost every setting on your gmail account by going to settings page. It seems little difficult to find the option to change your profile picture but it is simple and there are two ways to change your profile pictures which are given below:-
Change Gmail Profile Picture
Follow the below mentioned steps to change your profile picture:-
- Sign in to your gmail account and click on GEAR LIKE icon which is given at top right hand side a drop down menu section will be appeared.
- On that drop down menu section click on link SETTINGS.
- On Settings search and locate the section MY PICTURE and click on link SELECT A PICTURE.
- On Upload A Picture of Yourself click on button CHOOSE FILE.
- Now upload the picture you want to display on gmail profile.
- Once the picture is uploaded on google server it will give you option to crop to perfect the dimensions.
- Once you crop the image click on the apply change button and go to your mail page you will notice that your uploaded picture is appeared on the round shape icon in top right side of the page.
- Click on Profile Icon which is given at the top right side of the page then a drop down menu section will be appeared.
- On that drop down menu section click on PROFILE PICTURE CHANGE button.
- Now a new pop-up window will be displayed click on button SELECT A PHOTO FROM YOUR COMPUTER.
- Once the picture is uploaded choose that photo and click on button SET AS PROFILE PHOTO.
For more information on Changing Your Gmail Profile Picture – Fast and Easy Ways stay updated to this website.